CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, June 24, 2011

Advice Needed~~!!!

OMG~!!!
This morning when I wash my face...
My dark circle getting worse T.T

It's getting darker and bigger... >.<
It's very obvious already..

This could be due to this few week that I don't have enough sleep..
Arhhhh....
I need advice how to make less obvious..
Well.. Any advice can but just don't ask me to buy facial care products.
As after I buy, I will only use it for short period of time >.<
So really waste money lo...

Please help me...

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

make up? or sleep more :)

Thera said...

don really make to work XD
sleep alot on the weekend but still the same T.T

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...