CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, February 18, 2011

50% off RM 300 Cash Voucher for Food & Drinks @ CauseWay Bay Spicy Crab by Everyday.com

I saw a good deal from Everyday.com.my that I just couldn't resist to share with you all ^^

Many years back, my family only eat crabs on special occasions eg birthday celebrations and my parent anniversary celebration. It's not cheap for us as we [me & my siblings] have to pay with our pocket money o.O as all of us haven't start our own job yet that time.

But now... We don't do that anymore as we will eat crab when there is good deal [& other people recommend it]. So there you go for the deal on crab ^^ [Ahem... It's not just for the crab actually]

I believe that most of you have heard over Causeway Bay, a famous place in Hong Kong and a famous chain restaurant. They got a lot of branches in all over Malaysia [which I don't know exactly the amount] but not the Causeway Bay Spicy Crab >.<

Finally Causeway Bay Spicy Crab has made their way to Malaysia [Yay~~~!! Well... I heard good comment on about their foods especially the crab ^^] They have their 1st over branch in Desa Sri Hartamas [Abit upset as it's not near to my place T.T] Everyday.com.my is having this deal for Causeway Bay Spicy Crab which is 50% off RM 300 cash voucher for food & drinks. Mean you buy the cash voucher at RM 150 and you can enjoy RM 300 worth of foods and drinks~~~!!!

CauseWay Bay Spicy Crab

Excited??? Me too ^^

What you can get when you purchase the Everyday coupon:
RM 300 worth of Food & Drinks

Highlights:
© Serve Popular Typhoon Shelter "Bei Fung Thong" Crab (正宗避风塘辣蟹)
© Authentic Hong Kong style seafood

T & C for the coupon:

© Coupon can be use only on Mon - Thurs, Lunch & Dinner; Fri - Sun, Lunch Only.
© Can not use on Public Holiday
© Allow multiple coupons per bill
© Cash Voucher can not be use for alcohol drinks
© Prior booking is required
© For Dine in Only
© Coupon valid from 23 Feb - 31 Mar 2011
© See Universal Terms that apply to all Everyday Coupons.

Click the image below for the menu ^^





Causeway Bay Spicy Crab (Malaysia)
26 & 26-1, Jalan 30/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-6205 2280


Business Hours:
Lunch : 11.30am - 3pm
Dinner : 6pm - 11.30pm


So what are you waiting for?? Click here to get the offer ^^ Thanks to Everyday.com.my

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...