CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Surprise from Nuffnang


My birthday already past for a week when I received an email from Nuffnang informed me that I have been selected to receive 4 complimentary passes for any movie at TGV Cinemas outlets nationwide.

This is a surprise from nuffnang for their members. You can click here to read more about it ^^

TGV is giving out 1000 complimentary passes every month to Nuffnangers celebrating their birthday! Every month, 250 Glitterati Nuffnangers will be randomly chosen to receive 4 complimentary tickets to ANY movie in ANY TGV outlet nationwide! Well.. Except box office movies >.<

However, this TGV Birthday Surprise for Nuffnangers is open to all Glitterati Nuffnangers residing in the Klang Valley only.

To all the Nuffnangers out there, keep an eye on your email on your birthday month as Nuffnang will inform via email ^^

I have collected my passes ^^ This month not much interesting movies to watch so I might only use it next month XD Pirates of the Caribbean here I come~~~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...