CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, March 11, 2011

Arhhhhh~~ Money I need you T.T

Money money.. I need you.... Desparately in need.. T.T

So tension right now..

This happened due to some stupid mistake that I had make years ago... I really wish could turn back the time to recorrect it T.T

I heard that a problem that can be solve by money is not a problem. Then how about a problem that can be solve by money but you don't have the money...??? Is that still a problem..???

Arhhhh... How I wish that the fortune will come to me now... >.<

Hmmm... Should I get sales job...?? No no no.. A big NO NO for me. I been in sales line before so I know that this is not suitable for me... Any higher income job for me...??? >.< So even though I can't solve it immediately but some how at least can do it slowly...

Wish me good luck...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...