CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yay~~ Finally ^^

Yay~~ Finally I did it~~!!!

I'm like going to give up again today T.T But I forced myself to do it... So yes, I finally go for swimming today ^^

I only went for about half hour because I don't want to force my body to do extreme exercise first as this is the first exercise I do after for so long T.T Previously I still got dance in the club so still can consider as I really sweat alot but after I cut down clubbing, I don't think I got do anything that will burn my calories that much >.<

Well.. Need to get my body to use to it first or else I will have another excuse again ^^

How do I feel??

Hmmmm.. The water is so so so cold T.T I really not use to it as I never swim at night before o.O So this is my first experience swim at night ^^

OK, now is about 1 hour after I finished my swim and my body started to ache already T.T Not really ache but feel very tired and I'm hungry now o.O So I really need to bear that feeling... So please support me ^^

Wish me good luck ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...