CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend is here

Tomorrow is Saturday.. It's another weekend again.

Feeling lazy again. I really wish I could lay at home the whole 2 days which I know is impossible T.T

Another 2 weeks more will be my birthday ^^ 1 year older already T.T Can I stay 18 forever?? *blinking my eyes very hard* Hahaha.. I know.. It's just another dream... Who will stay 18 forever? Some more when you are 18, you pretended that you are 25.. Hahaha.. It's weird but it's truth. When you are young, you want to be mature but when you are older, you want to be young back..

I planned to get the McD free breakfast either on Saturday or Sunday ^^ Then on Sunday I planned to go to Puchong for a warehouse sales for Pelikan which is their last day. Unfortunately he is working that day so I will be going alone T.T Maybe I could find someone to accompany me ^^

So what's your plan on this weekend??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...