CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 days Before New Year~~

  Wow... 2 more days to go before the year end.. ^^

  I heard alot people going to marry in 2011[I mean someone that I know].  On 2nd Jan, I'm going to attend a wedding dinner for a friend of my bf. And there more coming soon. I don't think I'll be one of them.


  I like that 1 which is facing the mirror and at the beach. Hopefully I can slim down just in time for the wedding photoshot[just like the model in the pic]. Hahaha... I don't even have that 1 yet. I mean the photoshot and no plan yet too..

  I felt I always talk out of my topic. :P Hehehe... This is me. I just found a new series of drama for me to watch which is Merlin Season 3. I have finished watched season 1 & 2 so I'm going to finish this soon. I don't know why but I like to watch movies/drama about magic. How I wish I got magic... ^^

  I think I still need to strungle thru 2011 and will be better for 2012 as I predicted that my financial will be more stable that time. I felt there is alot of things I have missed out in 2010 and I will plan to get it back in 2011. :) Not deciding to write it down here. Will keep it in my mind 1st. :P

  Well... The 1st thing I'll do is to register an FB account for myself and get in touch will all my friends. Maybe it's because I'm getting older so think differently now. Erm.. I still feel lazy to have 1 FB account but I'll miss out all the fun that I could have. That's why I'm going to have 1 on 1st Jan 2011. :D I told my bf about this and he want me to use his account. =.="  I'm not sure why he like me to use his account but I have rejected that offer. Hehehe... Planned to have my own privacy. I think 1 of my resolution for 2011 is to think and act differently that before. Hmmm... Not sure how am I going to that. Hahaha...

  Hopefully 2011 is a good year for everyone and put back what had happened in 2010[which is bad]~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...