CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Friday, December 24, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS EVE~~~~!!!!

  Finally it's Christmas Eve~~~~!!!!

  Going to have lunch with the whole department to California Pizza at Fahrenheit88. It's a mix of Christmas-Farewell-Birthday lunch for us. :)

  After work, I'm going to do some shopping with my colleague. I'll do inai too... [If you ever wonder what is that - no worry... I'll take a picture of it :)] It's only RM 5/hand and I'm already very excited thinking of it. More update to come later. ;)

  Updated ~ 25/12 1.40pm

  We had a great lunch yesterday at California Pizza. There is total of 16 person which is 1 guy with 15 gals. We ordered total of 5 pizzas, 3 spaghetti, 2 salads & 1 pasta and all finished. [Didn't manage to get the picture of the foods]. We bought Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese from Secret Recipe for the birthdays gals. It's a new recipe. At first when I heard of the name, I was thinking would it be nice as there are marshmallow in the cake but in the end, it's tasted very nice. Thinking of buying 1 for my bf [he like cheese cake very much :)]. The birthday gal got 1 sundae from California Pizza.


  I have done my inai on the back of left hand. I'll upload the pictures later. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...