CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another 17 days 2010 going to END~~~

  Wow wow... Year 2010 is going to end and I realised that this year is a boring year for me but pretty much changes too(gain alot of weights)..

  My 2011 resolution is to lose weight before CNY. I think I need to lose about 20kgs before CNY..!!!?? [OMG!!! Don't think I can make it...] Hopefully my enthusiasm can maintain until so long... Hahaha... [I'm typical 3 minutes type people which do things only can maintain for few days]

  Plan to buy new clothes after lose weight. Didn't really buy clothes after gained weight and still haven't think of what kind of clothes to wear for CNY. Maybe will go for window shopping 1st since I still haven't lose weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...