CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
http://www.emailcashpro.com



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CNY Cookies~

Hap Tao Sao
Almond
Pineapple
Green Pea
CNY is coming soon in 3 weeks time but I still haven't done my shopping yet~~

My bf & me planned to go to shop clothes this Sunday at Sungei Wang and Times Square. Hopefully we can finish to shop in 1 day ^^

What are the cookies above? Oh.. I forgot about that.. Hahaha.. Those cookies are made by my bf's aunt. Every year he get all these cookies. Well.. His aunt is very good at it and she sell it too.. Unfortunately I don't know the price. If you want, you can let me know and I'll ask about the price for you ^^

My favourites are the pineapple and almond ^^ Yum yum~~ Can't wait to eat it~~ Can you imagine? Me, 1 person finish the whole tin =D That's what I did last year~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...